Interview Date: 26th Feb, morning, 5th to go
Board : Satyavati madam
Background: Commerce from DU, Masters in Sociology
Home State: Rajasthan
Hobbies: Recycling household waste, spend time with elderly people
Employee: 1-year family business (sweets shop)
- Is this your photo? I nodded yes. She kept reading aloud my DAF including my school subjects college and hobbies etc.
- what were you doing after your graduation? (business)
- what is the age for older people as per WHO for health and other benifets
- As you were working at your family sweets business, can you tell me why there is so much diabetes patients in india?
- Why you want to become IAS?
- how do you recycle household waste?
- Jaipur’s famous sweet shop other than yours?
- why is it famous?
- what are the major problems of slums?
- have you visited them and worked for them?
- what is the reason for slum building?
- why migration..?
- What water harvesting techniques you would use as a DM in Rajasthan?
- three techniques for forest conservation?
- value-added tax
- input tax credit
- some economic law was asked but was unable to recall
- Karl Marx – dialectical materialism
- As a DM, how will you apply your hobby of recycling household waste? (as I had given the modal to govt. of India, which I explained)
- Is it practical to apply this modal?
- what is Rajasthan famous for?
- why Hawa Mahal is so popular?
- As Swachh Bharat Mission is going on but still it is not clean. Why?
- why Sawai is used before the names of the kings in Rajasthan?
- As a sociology student, what changes will you do in district?
- How will you empower women multi dimensionally.
- what will you do for education sector in rural areas?
- is manual scavenging still practiced in Rajasthan?
- child marriage
- literacy rate
- You will not do anything for the senior citizens in rural areas as this is your hobby? ( I explained)
- what is a social movement? why?
- name three social movements
- (followed up questions on social movement)
- Overall chairman and board was cordial but M4 was grilling. not able to recall 3-4 questions.