BS Bassi Board
23rd March 2017 Afternoon Session, Last one,
Duration 45 minutes (or more)
Background: Jitendra Sharma, Category ‐General, IIT Delhi, 2008 batch passout – Dual Degree (Chemical Engg)
Working in a French Major Oil and gas (Total France) since 8.5 years based in Paris
We will post UPSC Interview Transcripts regularly under the Interview Preparation Initiative.
Why Interview Transcripts?
- These transcripts are just a collection of UPSC Interview experiences from different candidates.
- The purpose of these transcripts is to provide individual experience and how they faced the board.
- In a way, it affects the way candidates are understood, the information they share, and the conclusions drawn.
- You’ll be able to identify the constraints and opportunities before you when facing the interview board.
- Though providing transcripts, which is a behind a scene task, the aim is to provide a valuable input that you are looking for that you are hesitant to ask someone.
- It might help to re-evaluate your approach , and take a look at what really needs to be done.