Interview Date: 20-02-2020 Afternoon slot
Background: B. Tech, EE
Sport: Boxing (National level)
Hobby: Weight Training
Home State: Gujarat
Board: Smita Nagraj ma’am
- Pulkit, will you be one of those 7 million who’ll be attending President Trump’s event?
- As an IFS officer,how would you look at such an extravagant visit with a headache for you to
- arrange for such a large audience? What’s there for India to gain from it?
- Who’re our hostile neighbours and how’re we dealing with them?
- Doesn’t India also have a deep state?
- India-Myanmar relation and impact on it due to China factor?
- Your favourite boxer?
- Why boxing isn’t doing well in India?
- UN’s relevance?
- What was UN World Humanitarian summit certification program about? ( I was awarded a certificate under this program)
- Mammalapuram’s significance?
- Boxing’s weight categories; mary kom’s weight category? your weight category? is Boxing a sport of violence?
- Is there a dichotomy between India claiming the status of a global power and simultaneously wanting to retain its ‘developing’ tag under WTO?
- Which are developing countries?
- Is Nepal and India same in the level of development?
- What is the definition of a developed country?
- By when India should become a developed country?
- Share of renewable energy in India’s energy mix?
- share of renewable energy in Gujarat’s energy mix? which is the dominant renewable energy source in Gujarat?
- What will be the impact if we increase wind energy in the grid to almost half of the grid capacity? is electricity the cleanest form of energy?
- As an SDM, how would you reduce Ahmedabad’s air pollution?
- what is the difference between weight training and weight lifting?
- What has the US done by re-classifying India as a developed country? Will it impact India? How
- are we going to deal with it?
- What is mid-day meal scheme ? As a DM,what will you do to ensure food quality under it?
- If you’re a DM and your subordinate reports to you that in a cattle fair, a mass selling of cows is
- being observed. What would you do?
- How can you dilute sulphuric acid? Do we add water to acid or acid to water?
- 1 major port of Gujarat?
- Who was behind Kandla port’s development?
- Why was Kandla port established?
- Have you lived in a village? What difference did you feel in terms of amenities?
- What difference could you see in social terms?
- Is Dalit youth’s attitude changing to such(discriminatory) social structures in villages?
Thank you. Your interview is over.