Date of Interview: 2nd March, Afternoon 5th to go
Board: BS Bassi sir
Background: Civil Engineer
Employee: IRS IT
Home State: Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
- Readout my service in Ropar(civil) and then IRS (DAF)
- Why do you want to be an IAS from IRS…are you not happy with IRS
- Is career imp to you or social service
- If u have to choose one
- You will have 34 yrs of service in IRS and 33 yrs in IAS.. you can reach at apex in this service why change?
- Suppose you are made SDM of an district (not trainee) what would be the first three things you would do in the office?
- Why civil service after civil engineering?
- Why civil engineering in the first place?
- You have graduated from Nirma University…tell us some background about it
- Do u think a smartphone is doing more distraction than its use?
- What about youth? Do u think they are getting distracted by social media and all other such things?
- Extending the last question what are the security implications of social media
- What is data localization
- His third question was something I could not listen properly and said sorry sir… It was related to data localization
- What were the socioeconomic changes that you observed during your stay in Punjab?
- Is drinking water availability is still an issue in Rajasthan
- When in Punjab did you visited Bhakra Nangal Dam
- What is its capacity and why it’s famous
- Which is the largest Dam in the World…do you know its power generation capacity
- Can India have such a type of Dam, what are the challenges?
- Green Revolution is both pain and gain. Explain it?
- What is the evergreen Revolution?
- What are the problems in bordering districts of Rajasthan due to Indira Gandhi Canal?
- Have u heard about Catalonia? Do you know any recent happenings in that issue?
- Recent situation in Syria? Who is actually controlling Syria?
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Best Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2021: Click Here