Contributed by ForumIAS community member
Board: BB Vyas
- Difference between major and minor minerals
- Any change govt brought regarding these
- Vizag bimstec event ?
- Why bimstec is needed
- Will asean fade away
- Coal sector – changes made by India
- Can we say so in road shows abroad (allowing private sector mining)
- Impact of coal mining – asked for clarification- said on everything
- What would you do if not civil service
- How is the steel sector doing?
- What is steel import duty?
- Should voting be made mandatory?
- Argue regarding decreasing budget for a constituency if low voting turnout, Mumbai example after 1993 Is metallurgy suitable for women? What kind of job opportunities are available for them?
- Meaning of dhatri
- Why IAS after IPS? Why are you leaving IPS?
- What are your top choices in services?
- DB – rank in fortune 500
- why engineering to IB to civil service?
- waste of public money?
- Should civil servants enter politics
- dramatics vs drama and act
- did u read anything on dramatics
- favourite play and its author
- Which act amended least times amongst IPC, CrPC, and IEA
- Malimath committee
- Smart policing full form
- As a woman cop how will u address domestic violence
- How to decrease corruption in Police
- Andhra model of tackling Naxalism? Why was it so successful? Can it be replicated?