Date of Interview: 28/2/2020 (A/N)
Board: BB. Vyas Sir
Background: Mech Engg, IIT Delhi
Home State: Hyderabad, Telangana
Indian Postal Service
Hobbies: Ted talks and Cricket
- So you worked for HUL? ( I said that I did and intern and currently working in IPoS)
- Quickly give me 3 most important initiatives going on in the Postal Department.
- What is the use of IPPB? Is it necessary? Whats the purpose?
- Tell me the impact of trade war between USA and China on India and the world.
- Can you name some specific products/sectors ?
- Why was Huawei Chief was arrested? Do we need to worry about 5G?
- What are green crackers? How are they different from normal crackers?
- Which areas of ted talks you watch generally?
- Can you tell me about a talk that you liked? (related to education)
- Can that model be replicated in our country. What measures need to be taken?
- Do you know Jack Ma?
- He is concentrating on education now. Can you tell me what are his plans in this sector?
- There have been great mathematicians in our country. So tell me what scientific literature has India produced that benefitted the world?
- You are from IIT Delhi. Tell me what is Spic Macay?
- What is difference between ADHD and dyslexia?
- What is your evaluation of Bretton Woods institutions working so far ?
- Can you tell me what is Sridharacharya equation? ( He gave an hint that it was related to solution of quadratic equations)
- What is the project on rural artisans that you did? (DAF based)
- So have you heard of Kala Kumbh?
- What qualities do you think make you more suitable for civil services than an engineering career?
- What are your service preferences?
- Can you suggest me 5 places of interest in Hyderabad that you want us to visit?
- Can you tell me how country benefitted from Demonetization?
- But all the notes have been returned! They have even introduced 2000 notes. Wont it be easier to store black money? I don’t understand the logic behind the move.
- In what way people of Kashmir got affected with internet shutdown? Tell me positive and negative both.
- Don’t you think trade also got affected?
- Can you tell me what is the maximum runs a batsmen can score in a T20 match hypothetically (no extras counted :))?
- Last question. You were talking about black money. Can you tell me the how to identify the black
- money notes. Can we identify that by the colour of the notes? What is this white and black money?
Ok, your interview is over!