Chairperson: Ajit Shankar Rao Bhonsle
Interview Date: 28 February 2020
Duration: 30-35 minutes
Background: B.Tech Biotechnology from VIT Vellore
Employee: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Hobbies: 1. Solo Travelling 2. Shayari 3. Meeting and interacting with new people
Home State: Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- Chairman asked me to be comfortable and wished good luck. Read about my graduation positively
- and told me to speak in Hindi or English as per my choice and told me that I can take my time to
- think and can also write on paper and explain.
- How did you adjust in South Indian culture and place?
- Tell me the differnce between women folks of Vellore and Dhanbad.
- You published a research paper on extro and intovert. What were the conclusions?
- Do you think south indians do not learn language easily?
- Do you think medical tourism is less developed in India? How can we make it better?
- How can we fight back social media evils regarding terrorism or riots?
- What are the new technologies and solution to fight technolgies used by naxals and terrorists?
- Tell me the difference between FR and DPSP.
- Tell me some DPSP.
- Why we are taking such long time to implement DPSP?
- Is monrachy a problem for Britsh finances? why does not Britain do away with this? What is commonwealth?
- Tell me about Jharkhand economy?
- What can governement do to develop Jharkhand?
- Tell me the status of panchayats in Jharkhand?
- What can we do to do away with Mukhiya pati culture?
- Differences among ISRO, DRDO, and HAL?
- Was Chandrayaan 2 a failure?
Chairman: Okay thank you. What are your plans for today after you go back to home? Okay best of luck.