Date of Interview: 28th Feb 2020
Duration: 20 to 25 minutes
Board: ASR Bhonsle
Background: MA in Political Science
Home State: Kerala
Optional: Malayalam Literature
- Reading out my profile and highlighted all the positives, made me comfortable.
- Tell me why not go into politics after learning political science and why into civil services?
- RTI is there for transparency and accountability – officers are not happy about it. What is your take?
- What is the coffee club?
- Which all countries are there?
- What is the name for countries standing for reform?
- What are the qualifications based on which India asking for reform(told few, among them India’s largest democracy) Is Russia a democracy?
- Then, is democracy an essential condition?
- What we need to do then?
- Aren’t we trying to build consensus for the last 20 years? What else we could do?
- Is the communist manifesto is a dead document? Why?
- Repeated the question(the answer may not be satisfactory for him)
- You have a four-year gap after ur MA?
- Is Ph.D. a good platform. for preparing for civil services?
- Is that a problem with higher education?
- What are others? (said about curriculum)
- We have already had a choice-based credit system. So?
- What are the 3 reforms you suggest?
- Who is your favourite Indian Political Thinker? (Said Gandhi) Why?
- What is gram swaraj?
- Is that practical at the time of globalisation to have self-sufficient village?
- Do the countries have local self-governments have higher level of peace? (based on earlier answer)
Chairman: What are your plans for today?
Counter questions made it a bit tough for me.