Board: Air Marshall Bhonsle sir
Background: MBBS, MS
Hobbies: Spending time with kids, reading short moral stories to them
- Reading out my DAF aloud, you seem to be clearing every exam u appear in(probably he was checking my temperament) We wish you a good luck for the change of service that you are wishing for.
- Tell me one “very short moral story”.
- The reasons for increasing rage against doctors
- What are the advantages and problems in implementation of PMJAY?
- Increasing share of private sector in Education also. How do you view it?
- Despite health and education being equally important necessities of people, there is violence against doctors, but not against teachers. Why so?
- Can you tell any other country which has insurance based health care delivery system?
- What is the difference between USA and India’s Insurance based delivery system?
- Are there any problems with US insurance system also?
- What are the major malpractices in education in your state?
- Malpractices in coaching institutes?
- You have had Sanskrit in your intermediate, while you didn’t have it in school. Why?
- Why is the penetration of Sanskrit so less?
- What will you do to promote Sanskrit language?
- Medical education takes a long time to complete. Can we reduce the duration of the courses?
- What can be done to address the dearth of doctors in rural India?
- All 4 south Indian languages seem to have common origin. Do they also have some Sanskrit elements?
- What are the contributions of Adi Shankaracharya?
- Why do you think Hyderabad has not faced so much of problem when compared to Kashmir, both of them being integrated to India after initial resistance?
- Do u know about panchsheel ?
- What is your opinion on bridge course?
- What is your opinion on foreign medical graduates?
- What is the NEXT exam in NMC Act?
- Are the private medical colleges that are cropping up leading to decline in quality of medical education?
- Ok thank you kiranmayi. Your interview is over. Just tell me, what questions yourdaughter will ask you in the story that you told?
- What are your plans next? Thank you.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Best Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2021: Click Here