Interview Date: 24 Feb 2020
Board: Ajit Bhonsle
Background: B.Tech in electronics and communication
Home State: Delhi
Firmware engineer ( Past experience)
- Made me comfortable by reading out my DAF and appreciating various things I have done in life.
- You are from Delhi. Recently Delhi elections happened. I happen to watch a ted talk of Ms. Atishi.
- Tell me what all stakeholders are involved in school infrastructure?
- Do you think a poor person sending his child to school considers infrastructure?
- What is mentoring facility provided by the Delhi government in schools?
- How are teachers involved in this mentoring?
- Why sociology after electronics and communication?
- Compare India and Japan.
- Have you heard of 7 sisters?
- What are the reasons for derogatory words used for northeast people and what can we do to bridge this gap?
- Do you have any northeast friends?
- Heard of Bhupen Hazarika?
- What was his contribution to the social sector?
- Tell me about different models of sanitation under Sulabh international?
- Explain your project?
- What was your learning from the project?
- Tell me 3 issues you will address in Delhi given a charge?
- Follow-up questions on all 3 with precise steps to be taken.
- Is protest good?
- Why GER in Higher education so low? Steps to be taken?
- How to encourage sports among women?
- How to balance sports and studies?
- Trump is here. Govt soon will come up with a press release saying that visit was very successful and give 3-4 points to substantiate it.
- You tell me what can be those 3-4 points?
- What is a blue dot network?
- What are the different defence agreements?
- What is BECA?
- What are threats associated with sharing geospatial information?
- Your interview is over. Now tell me your plans immediately after this and some light chit-chat on that.
- Overall, positive and cordial interview. More opinion-based and less factual questions.