Date of Interview: 05/03/20, Forenoon (4th to go)
Board: BS Bassi
Home State: Rajasthan
Background: BE in Electronics and communication engineering
Sports: Basketball (Nationals)
Volunteer in CRY- Child Rights organization
Hobbies: Calisthenics exercise, Listening Ghoomar songs
- Do you sing?
- Ok sing a song for us
- So much scope in ECE then why civil services? now counter questions below
- How would you use ECE in civil services?
- It looks like you have prepared your answers, did you expect this question?
- What have you prepared and what are you expecting from the board?
- Give me your opinion on transgender, not any court judgment.
- Rural people neither know about digital technology nor know how to use it. Your view?
- You belong to Bharatpur? Or any village ?
- Are farmers in your village using digital technology?
- How can you ensure as an administrator that they use it and get benefits?
- How to use Artificial Intelligence in civil services?
- Let me take you to China, tell me where china is using AI?
- Speak for 3 minutes on telecom sector, challenges and solutions from your side.
- Make me aware about what’s going on in Afghanistan(3 minutes)
- Is end of civil war in Syria near?
(psychologist approach) and longest time taker.
- As you said soil testing and marketing, tell me how ICT can be used in soil testing?
- Benefits of soil testing? As you said …….I said sorry sir I talked about soil monitoring ( here chairman nodded and smiled)
- How soil marketing can help farmers?(then he explained)
- Have you even been to KSCF office in jaipur? (There is no such office in jaipur..but it’s in delhi , he was testing my honesty)
- Do you think Kailash Satyarthi has done something good? Or is it just a hype?
- Has government failed in protecting chil rights such that NGOs have to come forward?
- Don’t you think Kailash Satyarthi and others are becoming road blocker for the government in implementing their laws and themselves interfering? Chairman
- Why government, NGO and others need to come forward for protecting child rights?
- Your view on Satyarthi’s work.
- Tell us where and how you worked for underprivileged children.
Thank you very much.
- Difference between culture and civilization
- What is inclusive culture?
- What is “sanskar”? It’s English term.
- 3 things world can learn from india can lead to peace, stability and development. Thank you
- Showing me photo, Is this you?
- Thank you
- I said thank you sir But I didn’t stand up
- Before you go, tell me meaning of your name.
- Lady member wished me all the best
- Interview time 30-35 minutes
- Very Cordial board.
- Wish you all the best.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Best Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2021: Click Here