Interview Date: 28 Feb – Forenoon (6th to go, afternoon session candidates started
coming in while I was still waiting)
Board : R N Choubey Sir
Home State: Delhi
Employee: Software engineer in Cisco
( Briefed me on the interview process )
- So, are you still working for Cisco?
- So, you did your preparation while working ?
- What’s your role in Cisco?
- Are those applications for internal use or does it have other clients ?
- Do you get to work on a lot of projects ?
- What is Machine learning?
- How will the machine be able to understand data ?
- Can you give examples of those algorithms
- How will you increase the use of digital payments in rural areas?
- What are the pros and cons of it?
- As you work for a corporate, do you think it’s easier to promote diversity in India than globally?
- 15 years back , Cisco was alleged of using data that passed through its switches and routers?
- Do you think it’s possible ?
- So , do you think that Huawei can do it through 5G network?
- I find it interesting that you have topped the school in Hindi in board exams. How many were there in the class?
- (Just wanted to know if it’s not like the joke where someone comes first in race when only 2 participated)
- So you can speak in Hindi?
- What made you to choose Hindi over Tamil as 2nd language?
- What is infinity ?
- Chairman : What is infinity minus infinity?
- Do you think Judiciary is going beyond its limits?
- Doesn’t it interfere in the works of executive and legislative?
- Don’t you think it’s biting more than it can chew?
(I am assuming Judiciary related questions were because my Father is a Lawyer)
- Are you hungry ?
- (But we are , so we would like to finish it faster.)
- (So I will ask you all rapid fire questions and you have to answer likewise.)
- Do you know who started this all ?
- Do you know who started it all ? It started in television. No I mean rapid fire questions.
- What is money order ?
- How do they send money ?
- Does it still exist ?
- I see a very unique approach by you to mix 2 forms of painting ? Do you do it that way ?
- (I am not asking about all 3 , just 2 forms)
- In Delhi, when you go around in buses you can see women not buying tickets. They are
- Just given pink tickets to know the count. Do you think such freebies are necessary?
- On the eve of the Delhi elections Arvind Kejriwal announced that its costing the government 140
- crores and they are planning to extend it to all school students irrespective of gender. Do you think
- a developing country like India can afford such deficit?
Chairman : Your interview is over. We had a good conversation. We wish you a wonderful future.