Date of Interview: 26 Feb
Board: M Sathyavathy Ma’am
Schooling: JNV Allahabad
Background: BA MA (University of Allahabad) M.Phil & Pursuing Ph.D. in Political, Geography (JNU)
Home State: Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad)
Hobbies: Hindi Theatre and Compering
- What was the issue in JNU?
- What was the new fee structure?
- What would you do in dealing with the situation on this issue?
- Why did you join JNU for research and not University of Allahabad?
- What is Political Geography?
- What is your research topic?
- Explain Look East Policy and Act East Policy.
- Tell me any movement in history which shaped Indian Society/Constitution?
- Difference between JNV and KV?
- How is JNV entrance done?
- Motto of JNV?
- How Sainik Schools are different?
- 1857 is a Mutiny or War of independence?
- Is food subsidy justified? What about the food wastage in cold storages?
- Do you know Dicey?
- What is Rule of Law?
- What is the effect of WTO on MSMEs and Agriculture?
- What was 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act?
- What was Ashok Mehta committee related to?
- Where is India’s Mean Time Meridian?
- How many time zones are there in India?
- Should anti national slogans be allowed in campuses? What is your take?
- You are doing research and want to join civil services. Is it not contradictory?
- Started asking another question on JNU and in between CP stopped him from asking any further questions.
- What is Justice?
- What is economic justice?
- What is Gandhian philosophy in our constitution?
- What is the philosophy of the Indian Constitution?
- What are the pillars of Indian Culture?
Chairman: Thank you Kapil. You may go now.
Observations- Chairman was very gentle and cordial. She paid full attention to me. She also stopped a member from asking any controversial question. Overall I think the board members were very good.