Date of Interview: 28/02/2020
Board: Smt Smita Nagraj
Background: B.Tech & MS in Civil Engg
Hobbies: dancing, cooking (no questions asked on hobbies)
- How is your work in NABARD?
- Do we need NABARD? Are other institutions not sufficient?
- Gov also has specialised staff, monitoring personnel, etc.? As you have mentioned tribal development, Govt is also working in this area? Why NABARD then?
- Ministry of Rural Development and NABARD are working together for a govt scheme. Which one is it?
- What is NABARDs role in PM Awas Yojana?
- Do you know about Parliamentary committees? Name some of them, their purpose and issues.
- Which prize is given for people working in Maths below a certain age? Do you know who got it recently?
- Since you have been in Mumbai, what is the bloodbath in the market? What are reasons for falling stock market in past 6 months?
- What is SENSEX? how is it calculated? Can you name some more famous indices internationally?
- Some questions on lending and development activities of NABARD
- What is RTI Act? What was the recent amendment? What are its issues? What is CEC and what are its issues?
- Why did you not pursue a career in transportation engineering after having such qualification?
- Name some modern technologies in transportation.
- What is hyperloop and hypersonic travel? Where is it being planned in India?
- What are the issues with having autonomous vehicles in India?
- What is maglev? Where has it been commercialized?
- What is your opinion on 3 capitals for Andhra Pradesh?
- What about having executive & legislature in one place and the judiciary in one place?
- What about some reports on buying of land with insider information?
Interview is over