Contributed by ForumIAS community member
Date of Interview: 03-03-2020, FORENOON SESSION,
Board: Sujata Mehta
Home State: Andhra Pradesh
Employee: Police Constable
- Introduced yourself.?
- Why did you resign from the Police constable job?
- Is it your first attempt?
- Tell me the relevance of vocational education today..? (DAF based)
- what is your duty as a constable in coastal security police station..?
- You got NCC “B” Certificate?
- Tell me how it changed your personality?
- Have you ever done Firing? And with what weapon?
- Tell me ARMY HIERARCHY RANKS?
- Do we need to make NCC compulsory?
- Do we need to change NCC uniform?
- How did you engage in counseling to HIV AND AIDS patients? (DAF)
- What is the mental condition of HIV patient..?
- Does HIV patients need Reservation in Government Jobs..?
- CHAIR PERSON INTERVENED: Where have you worked as LAB TECHNICIAN.. In
- pathological lab or Hospital.?
- Why ENGINEERING graduates are not having desired skills to catch up industrial jobs? (I am not an engineer)
- Have you been trained in LATEST MEDICAL LAB TECHNIQUES..? What was your curriculum?
- What do you feel about POLICE SYSTEM and it’s image in today society?
- why do police lacking SENSITIVITY towards vulnerable sections..?
- Do police face resources crunch..?
- why Law and Order is out of control in India (not in DELHI)
- What is your opinion on ANDHRA PRADESH Telangana bifurcation..?
- How Can Andhra Pradesh use its COASTAL AREA for revenue generation?
- what about 15 th finance commission?
- What is 4th INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION as you mention? (I talked about this while answering LATEST MEDICAL LAB TECHNIQUES ) what were REST OF THREE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION S..?
- Is our country prepared for 4th industrial revolution.? Can we include ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and CODING in school curriculum..?
- Have you ever been to SEA PATROLLING or Humanitarian and disaster rescue duty?
- Is there anything you want to discuss?
Ok.. your interview is over.