Date of Interview: 2nd March 2020; Afternoon Session, 1st to Go
Board: Sujata Mehta
Background: Bhagalpur, Bihar, NIT Rourkela, Ceramic Engineering(2016), Vedanta 2years experience,
Home State: Bihar
Hobbies: Poetry Writing, Meditation
Awards: NCC, Street Play award
- Is this your photo (showing it)
- Tell me about your education background.
- What was your job profile at Vedanta?
- Companies like Vedanta prefer to open plants in developing countries due to lax environmental regulations here. Do you agree?
- Should Vedanta be given mining block (in Odisha)?
- If we will do mining it will harm environment. Is’t it sure. ( I said no, balance is possible) Are you sure?
- Why did you leave Vedanta?
- Job diversity is not guaranteed if you get accounting job in civil service.
- What is the benefit of the NCC experience?
- Do you still benefit from that experience? How?
- What kind of meditation you do.
- You do it regularly? Group meditation?
- What kind of poem do you write?
- Can you tell some lines? (Before I could begin Chairman interrupted and told to pass to next member)
- If you are made director of public transport what steps would you take?
- .what is new development after 15 years of dismal performance ( referring to Lalu Raj)
- Do you think Rabri Devi..( hearing that Chairman interrupted and scolded the member for trying
- to raise political issue; meanwhile I continued to smile)
- Cold War explain.
- Which are famous poet.. Indian and Foreign ( I told 5-6 my favourite poets)
- Your poetry comes under Which Rasa..( Nature and Spirituality.. said Shanta rasa but he didn’t seem sure)
- What will you tell your friend about your district if you want him to visit there?
- What bhagalpuri silk production is declining? How to revive?
- From the perspective of Ceramic Engineer, what is scope in Bihar?
- Bricks from top soil is eroding soil productivity. Your solution as Ceramic engineer.
- Do you think any area we have not covered or do you want us to ask questions on any area? ( I said current issues)
- Police encounter is rising in certain states? Do you think it is right?
- Why such things occur? ( Brought up Hyderabad issue and demand from the public?
- Is judicial delay responsible? ( Concurred and elaborated)
- High-speed rail project.. tell 2 benefits and two harms. She interrupted a few times during my answer.
- She again asked anything more… I thought it better to get out than they decide to throw me out 🙂
- I said no and She said your interview is over.
- Overall Cordial board. But Chairman is very strict and runs the show like a boss. Although she
- behaves with the candidate very nicely. Difficult to judge your answer from her face as she maintains poker face