Contributed by ForumIAS community member
Date of Interview: 20/02/2020
Board: TCA Anant
Background: Mechanical Engineering
Employee: Tata Motors
Home State: Chhattisgarh
- Why you left Job at Tata Motors?
- You are from Koriya district in Chhattisgarh? How its name came about?
- Was Korea a princely state once?
- I said No. He said it was a princely state.
- Then he asked about US killing general Sulemani.
- Your father is in Coal India and You are from Mechanical Engineering.
- Tell me what coal is found in India?
- How much ash content in it?
- What is the Fuel supply agreement and its benefits?
- What is Metallurgical Coal?
- Can we convert normal coal to metallurgical coal?
- What is efficiency of Ultra supercritical power plant?
- Do you know place called Kirandul in Chhattisgarh?
- What are prudential norms (something like that) of RBI for banks to give loans?
- What is Reverse Mortgage?
- What PSUs are in Chhattisgarh?
- Any CSR activities done by PSU?
- What are the 5 qualities of a good administrator?
- Don’t you think the qualities you told are also the same qualities needed for being a politician? (He was laughing).
- Explain the Statement “Administrators are made not born”
- Tell me how can we control population growth?
- Have you heard about UNCCD in Noida? I said NO.
- He asked what is desertification and how it happens?
- Sir said about politics.
- Tell me what Chanakya Said about Politics?
- Can you compare Machiavelli and Chanakya?
- Said a statement of Plato and asked me to explain it.
- Asked about how Multitasking by people in Railways can improve its efficacy?
- Asked full form of CSIR.
- Asked how much of CSIR funds go in paying salaries to its employees.
- How has India performed in R&D?
- What is NPS and how the economics of it works?
- How important is Data becoming in our lives? Give examples.
- What is Coronavirus and explain associated issues?
- You are a DM how will you chart out plans to revamp the health sector in your district.
- You said Ayushman Bharat is an Insurance scheme. How it is an insurance scheme when a premium is paid by the Government?
Thank you, Interview is over.
It lasted 25-30 mins