Date of Interview: 06/03/2020 2nd to go
Board: Mr TCA Anant
Background: Computer Engineering, MBA
Home State: MP
- Read the daf out aloud
- So you belong to Mumbai?
- You were working in CRISIL. Why did you have to leave the job?
- What was your role?
- Which verticals
- What Risk Analysis did you people do?
- You’ve done computer engineering. What is Turing test?
- What is State of economy? Why is there a slowdown?
- What is the Government doing in relation to this?
- You have stayed in Kolkata for a long time. Have you visited some historic places there?
- There were rishis in ancient India that were related to mathematics (Long explanation). DO you have some idea about this? Can you name them and their contribution?
- What are your service preferences?
- What are the issues in administration according to you?
- CHAIRMAN – Why the name Red Tape? Where it comes from?
- How will you use computers to solve the problems in administration?
- How administration can reach people through computers? What is the recent trend?
- You’re a singer. What kind of songs do you sing?
- Who are your favourite singers?
- Today morning it has been raining. Do you think climate change is upon us?
- What are the causes for it?
- You’re into weight training. Why do you think people in India not taking it up?
- Digital payments. Why is it not picking up in the country?
- CHAIRMAN – do you really think that people in rural India who now have a smartphone may not have a bank account? Is it still true?
- You spoke of MSMEs – what specific provisions are there in this budget?
- What do you do in a rock band? Do you rap?
- In credit rating do they only do a check on the financial health of the company or also other parameters?
- Tell me something about India – US trade. How is it going?
- In defence were just buying from USA. How does it help us?
- Data localization. What are your views?
CHAIRMAN – what exactly data localization means?
You have studied in Gwalior. Why Gwalior is lacking in industrial development?
CHAIRMAN – Thank you