Date of the UPSC Personality Test: March 29 2017
Head of the UPSC Personality Test Board: Chattar Singh Sir
Duration of the interview: about 30 minutes, last candidate in the afternoon session
Background of the candidate:
Home state: Bihar (born in Patna,Brought up and presently living in U.P.)
Education: B.Tech Electrical Engineering,IIT
Optional subject: Electrical Engineering
Hobbies/Interests: Listening Songs Reading Articles
Prizes: Debates ,essay,quiz in school
Attempt at UPSC CSE: Third
We will post UPSC Interview Transcripts regularly under the Interview Preparation Initiative.
Why Interview Transcripts?
- These transcripts are just a collection of UPSC Interview experiences from different candidates.
- The purpose of these transcripts is to provide individual experience and how they faced the board.
- In a way, it affects the way candidates are understood, the information they share, and the conclusions drawn.
- You’ll be able to identify the constraints and opportunities before you when facing the interview board.
- Though providing transcripts, which is a behind a scene task, the aim is to provide a valuable input that you are looking for that you are hesitant to ask someone.
- It might help to re-evaluate your approach , and take a look at what really needs to be done.