- I don’t remember all the questions.
- They didn’t ask me anything on geography, current affairs or even my hobby per se.
- The questions asked were very general .
- When I came out I was very happy but now its always like I could have said this or that.
- I am getting increasingly worried.
- Best part was I didn’t fumble, was not nervous and there was no awkward movement.
- The board was way too cordial than I expected.
We will post UPSC Interview Transcripts regularly under the Interview Preparation Initiative.
Why Interview Transcripts?
- These transcripts are just a collection of UPSC Interview experiences from different candidates.
- The purpose of these transcripts is to provide individual experience and how they faced the board.
- In a way, it affects the way candidates are understood, the information they share, and the conclusions drawn.
- You’ll be able to identify the constraints and opportunities before you when facing the interview board.
- Though providing transcripts, which is a behind a scene task, the aim is to provide a valuable input that you are looking for that you are hesitant to ask someone.
- It might help to re-evaluate your approach and take a look at what really needs to be done.