Test 10 : Anthropology Optional Mains Marathon
ANTHROPOLOGY PAPER 2
SYLLABUS – CHAPTERS 7, 8 & 9
- Write a short note on the impact of Forest rights act on the Scheduled Tribes.
- Briefly discuss the impact of Buddhism on Indian tribal societies with examples.
- Write a short note on Pseudo-tribalism.
- Explain the role of anthropology in understanding the problem of regionalism in India.
- Write a short note on Tribal Panchasheel. Comment on its relevance today.
- Write a note on various constitutional safeguards provided for Scheduled Tribes in India.
- What do you mean by Ethnicity? Examine the factors contributing for the rise of ethnic movements in India.
- Write a short note on Tribal Sub Plan
- Critically comment on the impact of NGO’s in the socio cultural life of hill tribes of India.
- Discuss the problem of displacement and rehabilitation in tribes of India. Briefly bring out ideal principles to be followed in a rehabilitation policy.
- Briefly discuss the impact of modern political institutions and election mechanism on Tribal political systems.
- Explain the impact of Islam across different tribes of India.
- What are the major threats to National integration in India? Explain giving examples.
- What are the major features of PESA act for scheduled areas? Explain the importance of gramsabhas.
- Discuss the role of anthropology in rural development of India.
- What do you mean by PVTG? Explain various schemes, programmes for the development of Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
- Briefly discuss the problem of shifting cultivation among tribes in India.
- Bring out the evolution of Tribal revolts in post independent India.
- Explain the impact of modern democratic institutions and developmental programmes on the status of tribal women in the family.
- Examine the different stages of evolution of tribal administration in India from British period.
All Mains Marathon Optional Questions are updated in this page.