List of Contents
What is the News?
Indo-U.S Science and Technology Forum(IUSSTF) launched the US-India Artificial Intelligence(USIAI) Initiative.
About US India Artificial Intelligence(USIAI) Initiative:
- The initiative will serve as a platform for India and the United States(US) to cooperate on Artificial Intelligence(AI).
Goals of US India Artificial Intelligence(USIAI) Initiative:
- Firstly, to strengthen US-India strategic partnership by focusing on AI cooperation in critical areas and priority areas of both countries.
- Secondly, to identify opportunities for bilateral AI R&D collaboration;
- Thirdly, to share ideas for developing an AI Workforce;
- Finally, to recommend modes and mechanisms for catalyzing partnerships.
About Indo-U.S Science and Technology Forum(IUSSTF)
- Established in 2000. It is an autonomous bilateral organization. And, it is jointly funded by both the Governments of India and the United States of America.
- Aim: To promote Science, Technology, Engineering, and Innovation through interaction among government, academia, and industry.
- Nodal Department: The Department of Science & Technology, Governments of India is the nodal department for IUSSTF in India. Similarly, the U.S. Department of States is the nodal department in the US.