- Indian Vice President calling for Code for Politicians.
2. Recently, a book named “Moving on, Moving Forward: A Year in Office” written by Indian Vice President has been released.
3. He has emphasized to have Code of Conduct for Politicians in upper and lower house of the parliament.
4. He has said any discrimination against caste, religion gender is against the spirit of Nationalism.
5. Focus was on maintaining the discipline, but India PM said in our society it is been taken as an act of Autocrat.
6. Indian VP also raises his concern over frequent disruption in function of Rajya Sabha.
7. He demanded for implementation of Anti-Defection law within 3 months.