News:Ministry of Human Resource and Development(MHRD) launched the VidyaDaan 2.0 programme under its DIKSHA platform.
- Aim: To contribute e-learning content and help children continue their learning anywhere and anytime in the country.
- Under this, academicians and organisations will develop and contribute fun and engaging e-learning content aligned to the curriculum.
- The content will be monitored by a panel of academic experts and released for use on the DIKSHA app to help millions of children across the country continue learning.
Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing(DIKSHA) Platform:
- Launched Year: 2017
- Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Human Resource and Development.
- Aim:To provide a digital platform to teachers by giving them an opportunity to learn and train themselves and connect with the teacher community.