About: The World Bank Group is a unique global partnership with 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations.
HQ: Washington D.C., United States
Five institutions: Five institutions work for sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries. These are:
- The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- The International Development Association
- The International Finance Corporation
- The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes